Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The Only Tourniquet..



Since our childhood we have been best friends
relationship we shared seemed to have no ends
thoughts in our mind we kept on talking
feelings in our heart we kept on sharing

Life brought to us all the happiness and torments
but together we shared those priceless moments
couldn't realize you were becoming a part of me
felt like you were enlightening love inside of me

Your presence used to bring smiles healing me
your absence used to leave darkness mislaying me
I was afraid to verbalize feelings of my heart
carving feers of my mind said we may fall apart

Storms inside of my silence was becoming a wound
one sweet day I made my feelings unbound
but remained sordid by your every single word
when you said "I'm in love with someone..!!"

Gathering pieces of my shattered stargaze
streaming tears outcrying for the god's grace
sanity of your face ghosting me like a nightmare
waiting for the bliss that can never ever flower

Struggle within my soul was so difficult to nullify
conquered desires killed me as the time went by
disgusted me was waiting for this another sweet day
cut my vein to smile at the pain I'm giving away

Death is so near to bosom me, feeling so eternal
writing these last lines to make my words immortal
But.....
why each blood drop is crying
I wanted to feel your heart, what was my fault
why each tear is crying
I wanted to feel emotions, what was my fault
why my ken is crying
I wanted to feel the environs, what was my fault
why my touch is crying
I wanted to feel love, what was my fault
why my breath is crying
I wanted to feel this life, what was my fault

these questions made me feel..
"Did I commit any mistake..??"
but my bleeding senses uttered again..
"That was the only tourniquet..!!

you opted to walk dead,
to crawl alone on the ominous thorns
you opted to drown in red,
not to see her smiling in his arms..!!"

The rage of my thoughts appears to be ended..
her imprint on my memories appears to be faded..
cursing my life as I'm getting healed by the death..
jotting down my last words as I'm taking in my last breath..!!

No comments: