Saturday, July 28, 2007

Blind side..


This Night started to impart the embrace
feeling the teardrops covering my face
storming questions carousing in my mind
no answers, when destiny labeled me blind

whole nine months I was eager to see
a mother who was taking care of me
I entered this world with eyes of happiness
first thing I saw was a killing darkness

since then the darkness was a part of me
closing my eyes to find it inside of me
opening my eyes to find it in front of me
my helpless life appeared to be tired of me

I couldn't see the beauty of dawning
I couldn't see lucid raindrops falling
I couldn't see evanesced shades of sunset
I couldn't see the emotions on her face

those emotions gave my life a meaning
she made myself realising a soul within
but destiny uprose once again deceiving
couldn't even see her, when she was dying

tears flowing through vision-less eyes
facing the truth derived from a disguise
truth opines the time, healing the wounds
when her presence insdie of me silently sounds...

"you can't see..womanhood getitng raped
you can't see..self-esteem getting quaked
you can't see..innocent getting fucked
you can't see..poor's blood getting sucked
you can't see..pain of the cruel treason
you can't see..sorrows awaiting on that horizon..!!"

every clock tick reminds me her whispers
giving a strength to face my tormented fears
the journey is still on, I'll keep on walking
but let me stop once to resurge my believing

I'm defeated like others..but can they..
see through the field of lies
don't have vision like others..but can they..
see the truth captured by my blind eyes

"looking" at the sky and smiling just to say....
"Try hard..I'm not going to give this life away..
I'm standing here with no more questions in my mind..
there was nothing wrong when "you" labeled me blind....!!!!"

[[ An effort to represent a blind person's feeling, defeated since the day he stepped in this world, tired of people showing sympathy, she cared for him, she loved him but he lost her, but unlike others, he still wants to complete the life's journey..he is ready to face the fucking misery..!! ]]

No comments: