The anguish I hold inside
against my will..killing my pride
crying in the same old ghosted night
sorrowing tears screaming in plight
black clouds gathering in the sky
seems like they're about to cry
frantic rain drops started to fall
all my sorrows they started to carve
they felt so roused..mowing my nemesis
scourge they're killing gifted by Christ
obsess of retentions indulged in vein
please don't try to separate me from my pain
memories remained brutal but I didn't care
feelings buried dead cold but I didn't share
don't cut down this hell, it's my part
destiny took my love away, she fell apart
when she was alive I couldn't hold her down
this pain keeps her alive though she is gone
each blood drop is filled with misery,
but screams she is alive....
each breath takes in the screwing agony,
but screams she is alive....
each vision can only see the torment,
but screams she is alive....
each word evinces what I never meant,
but screams she is alive....
she is alive in this confounded scar
She is alive in this wounded heart
she is inside of me, she is pounding
she is my brutal hurt, she is the goth within
pleading at rain not to wash away memories
can't you hear her sulfurous cries
she is yelling, she still wants to be alive
let her be breathing, don't kill her this time....
Oh..please..please..don't kill her this time..!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment