Monday, June 25, 2007

The Suicide....

Lying cold here and looking at the sky
sorrowing for wounds given by life's alibi
going through the same old memory lane
burying in my tears, mourning in pain

I remember....
I was born, everyone's pleased to see
I knew this isn't the thing going to be
came with a curse, I lived for crying
tears are flowing, soul is bleeding

I remember....
No one heard me..my words disappeared
people passed by..the laughter remained
essence was lacking..avoidance was falsing
tears are flowing, soul is bleeding

I remember....
didn't have anyone standing beside me
all that I had is a loneliness downing me
medieval darkness was a part of my living
tears are flowing, soul is bleeding

I remember....
her love came in my life with sudden burst
but fucking inferno imparted a faded trust
destined with broken wings, can't be flying
tears are flowing, soul is bleeding

I remember....
never listened to mother, wasn't a bliss
she cried, ended up in pain, was a nemesis
missed her love, willed myself regretting
tears are flowing, soul is bleeding

I remember....
what I have done was only my mistake
wrote black letters on destiny's slate
can't walk anymore, senses are freezing
tears are flowing, soul is bleeding

I remember....
tired of taking this shit all the time
whatever the fuck happens blame was mine
pulled that trigger and myself falling
tears are flowing, soul is bleeding

Now I can see....
the blood flowing on the floor
the curse appeared to be over
no more hatred words with me to say
the pain I held is just fading away
destiny can't be deceiving me any more
being duped by god's injustice, no more
feeling free from the screwing burden
smiling at the life that I had abandoned....

No comments: