Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Death is calling to near....



I'm standing here all alone
when I look back and stare I can't find any one
wondering what went wrong, where did she go
she was with me, now there is nothing more to know
finding my questions with no answer
loneliness is killing me like a cancer
I was looking for her in that darkness
but madness is drowning me in nothingness
Did I get betrayed by my own shadow,
had that thought and became so hollow.
Of a sudden, my ken found her, yes it was she
and I started to realize life in me
But why tears, why was she crying.
I'm crumbling but she couldn't hear my screaming
What has happened to me, seems like ended up my grove
I'm in front of her but she is not realizing her love
Now there is nothing more to gain,this pain will be forever in my vein
I got betrayed by my own fate
and here I'm surrounded by the death.
crying to destiny to erase memories of years
so helpless that can't wash out her fears.
Now I'm destined with the endless sleep
but will be restless in her core, just too deep
Now death is calling me to near
But still smiling....as I will always be smiling in her tear..!!