Monday, June 25, 2007

Please Mom....


Everyone was waiting for me so eagerly
now I'm here in front of them finally
but why are they depressed and crying
this is not the vista that I was wondering

my father was waiting for me so gaspingly
now he is looking at me so helplessly
why I'm here to see this sorrowed path
I wanna go back, though I had this blood-bath

I was in that dark room, I was scared
but mom was with me, I was really cared
she used to talk to me, she used to feed me,
she used to sing for me, she used to rein me

I couldn't see the world, was in that darkness
mom used to nurse me, she used to harness
mom never left me alone, she was my shadow
I was a deterrent but she was there to endow

I could feel her love, all of her affections
she was feeding life in me with all her emotions
she wanted me to be strong to face the world
teaching a song of life, reminding me each word

but somehow I could sense fears in her core
she's afraid of frailty inside of her soul
she never expressed her blinding dreads ever
she had dreams for me in her eyes to ensnare

time went by, I wanted to come out of that dark
somewhere inside I wanted life to have a spark
I asked, but mom said there is right time to go
I was waiting, learning, trying hard to grow

One day I saw mom crying in extreme pain
senses crumbling, losing control over them
she wanted me to go out, wanted me to go away
I was her part but now she was giving me away

mom was screaming, howling, I was afraid,
I wanted to be with mom, wanna see her safe
but mom forced me to come out of that dark room
blood all over my body, mom shrieked in a gloom

gaining conscious, inferring the mourning
turning back to see mom lifelessly lying
resisted my fate, god didn't allow me to yell
heart was wauling, facing the creeping hell

tears flowing , asking mom many questions
destiny's statements, showing cruel retractions
why did you do this mom...
who's there to answer me now..
through out those nine months..
why did you give me this life..
why did you teach me how to breathe..
why did you show me this beautiful world..
why did you cram your love in this blood..
you knew you will die..
still you accepted this alibi..
then..why did you face this venefice..
then..why did you do this sacrifice..

please mom....
I want you to tender me
I want you to cure me
I want you to be in this world with me
I want you to realize your dreams in me

Oh god, please deny my mother
I can't live without her love
I want her warm touch forever
World will be empty without her
your macrocosm will be killing me
please send her soul back to me
I'm perishing, I'm falling....
please send her soul back to me....!!!!


[[This poem is a different sort of effort from me as it's regarding mother who dies after giving birth to her child and that newly born child is mourning, yelling in pain, screaming at god to bring his mother back to him..a newly born children unable to sense anything that we all know..but who knows..may be they know everything going around them..may be he knows his mother is no more in this poem..!!]]

No comments: