I can feel the darkness gaining on me
sensing the creatures shadowing me
looking at you standing in front of me
I'm wondering.......
now why..??..you are coming back to me..
one dark day you said "you're nothing to me"
left me alone in that dying misery
no one was there to underpin me
now why..??..you are coming back to me..
you were like an angel, like a dove
but so easily you forgot over love
your memories are smothering me
now why..??..you are coming back to me..
you promised me you will never ever leave
but treachery was enough for me to grieve
your prejudicial presence..can't heal me
now why..??..you are coming back to me..
your eyes enclosed all of my dreams
one hatred sight and lost all a gleam
now your bleeding tears can't defeat me
now why..??..you are coming back to me..
remembering your face full of emotions
shrouded with regret you're sinking in an ocean
shrieking, shrilling, your wounds can't fear me
now why..??..you are coming back to me..
you were so beautiful with virtuous soul
what you have done, killing you as a whole
mowed my heart in pieces to part you from me
now why..??..you are coming back to me..
go away, there is no place in this heart
don't look at me, I want you to depart
you left me with hell, killing me, defeating me
now why..??..you are coming back to me..
for the pain you gave me, you deserve this mess
I want you to die, die with a disgrace
no mercy, no tourniquet, your vexation I don't want to see....
so stop saying..
you are coming back to me, you are coming back to me...!! [[screaming in an extreme pain]]
No comments:
Post a Comment