See the darkness surrounding me
these ghosts are closing in to me
can't you see, you are so close to me
then why this distance is killing me
Why are you so upset, not talking to me
did I do any mistake, please forgive me
open your eyes, just once look at me
don't turn your back, you belong to me
don't look at the creatures scaring you
shrubs making noises to distract you
but feel the wind flowing, filling life in you
moon is so serene, trying to heal you
but so speechless, waiting for a single word
what happened, pretending to be a dead cold
remember the days we spent together
life full of hapiness when someone is to care
your smile was mine, your hand was in my hand
see out there our house we made in that sand
now waves washed away, left that house broken
and I can't see you standing here so unspoken
remember you promised me you'll never wander
but your silenece now making me so tender
I can see black clouds gathering in the sky
please please talk to me, else can't stop, I may cry
the rain drops are falling indulging in my tears
I'm becoming dead, closing eyes to confine the fears
when I closed my eyes, I couldn't erase the memory
now I opened my eyes, I couldn't face the relality
the reality is so wounding, seeing you there lying,
lying without a soul, lying so sober,
couldn't belive you can't speak anymore
My pride, every time I just failed to save
buried my feelings alive in the clouded grave
still I will come tomorrow,
will make my reverences narrow,
I will wait for you to speak a single word
no matter....if it's going to be the end of my world..!!
[[Dedicated to all who lost their love, their love is dead and lying there peacefully in the grave]]
No comments:
Post a Comment