Monday, June 25, 2007

So beautiful........


Adoring my reflection in this broken mirror
something you said..haunting my remembrance
may be a fact waiting for my bleeding tears
the unvoiced renascence of the same old smears

always followed the fate with unkept trust
this curse was destined to me since my birth
I tried to cast away my cruel nemesis
I tried to reach the enchanting bliss

the day I saw her, I found that bliss in her
I was wondering how to tell, I truly love her
slanted love was killing me from the inside
expressed those feelings..I kept my fears aside

my living senses were waiting intensely
all were dead when they heard "you are ugly"
my sufferings, my cries..remained unheard
denial indulged..like a cancer..in my blood

she couldn't try to see through my eyes
she couldn't understand the way nerve dies
reflection in the mirror..battling with thoughts
oh god please let me know..is it my fault..??
you made me like this, you wrote my destiny
your world is so cruel, revolves around the beauty

through out this life's journey..
I have lived in the misery..
blade in my hand, to carve this bloody disgrace
sketching these brutal scars all over my face

one for that destiny.....
one for people who hate me....
one for being so alone....
one for being so unknown....
one for obliterated soul....
and one for unswayed love....
oh god....see....look at me....
blood is creeping through each scar
I changed your destiny all over..
I can't be distorted anymore..

each blood drop is asking....
can anyone try to understand me..
feelings are true, cut across the beauty..
it's time to lie down in a cemetery..
but god tell me..don't ask me how...
am I not looking so beautiful now........????


[[Dedicated to all my friends who think they have been denied because they are not "sooo" good looking..!!]]

No comments: