Lights are gone dismal shadows creeping in
remorseless screaming of the silence unseen
the memories protruding out of the coffin
awakening the face dwells beneath my skin
the face that holds my true identity
fools the world clouds my cruel reality
the beauty of this face is so trancing
art of the cicatrix, rouge of bleeding
stagnant in front of the eyes of this world
immobilized innocence it remains so dead cold
as the cosmos hollows and darkness surrounds
gaining conscious it reincarnates the wounds
I see blood in its eyes, I realise my mistakes
defeat in its emotions is the panorama I gifted
outlines of those wrinkled sorrows are so sordid
teardrops as they fall say, your deeds are morbid
no answers with me when that face questions me
no place to hide myself when it bedevils me
its confounded scars haunt my drained solitude
sinking in negativity staying away from beatitude
its echoing howls making me feel so guilty within
the mercy inside of me says we need to cure him
need one blood-bath to erase dismaying scenes
being an assassin to bring redemption for my sins
now as I drink this poison I can see him smiling
sanity is glittering and the detest is obscuring
my blood is turning deep blue, razed is my breathing
piercing thorns in my heart, he is sole subsisting
dripping blood drops crying on my eyelash
all my lies are lying there in the burning ash
he is healed but me here embraced by the death
crying for me he could not escape this torment..!!
No comments:
Post a Comment