Thursday, October 4, 2007

Life is a poison....



Every morning I see myself in the mirror
I can see the slave and eyes with horror
new day started, I cohere my believing
life is a poison..I'll keep on drinking

world ciphering hollowed words
tears amidst of a sorrowed herds
eternal music of my soul is perishing
life is a poison..I'll keep on drinking

their look says I'm just an insane
shadow of loneliness to maim
rainbow of my seraphic life is blackening
life is a poison..I'll keep on drinking

against my will I'm afraid of their torture
killing desires to fall for sweet departure
broken pieces of heart refuse a pounding
life is a poison..I'll keep on drinking

they chained my thoughts, forbidding my deeds
whatever sane I did was bruising their creeds
intoxicating intellects, I find myself sinking
life is a poison..I'll keep on drinking

they killed my love saying it was insignificant
sore emotions worn out as I was the sacrificant
alone in the darkness remained so unforgiving
life is a poison..I'll keep on drinking

given a heck but I couldn't change them
prejudiced they, dying in their own mayhem
surrounded by hate, spiting their faith
one day they have to face the brutal death
won't get mercy when they want to relinquish
remedies will be wounds paining so caddish
they cut me in fades, I can't tear them apart
I'm one of them, I'll remain their part
they will screw me, I will end up in strife
this is the brutal misery called as life
I have to face them, I can't be cursing
life is a poison..I'll keep on drinking..!!

No comments: