Surrounded by misery standing all alone
tears are my fate and trust is so broken
calling your name holloing is my heart
reject me brutally screaming is my past
resting on my lap you committed one promise
together we'll face whatever be the nemesis
recall that night with full moon in the sky
find me in this darkness uttering you did lie
you're in my arms, moment I didn't want to miss
frozen were my senses when I kissed your lips
now words coming from those lips ruin my will
silent sanity on your face is waiting for a kill
all the dreams we had are kindled in that fire
sleeping grieved in the ash is my smoking desire
waiting for your hand I was walking on the edge
you smiled pushed me away, was a bloody disgrace
you turned your back didn't tell me my mistake
foxing truth of your lies I just can't forget
I put my faith in you but you cut it into pieces
burying those in the grave you became so merciless
you were like a rose to me blossoming my life
destiny fleeced the petals leaving me in strife
one petal for opting me another for giving up on me
remained last petal labeling a silent denial for me
tormented memories bringing in sleepless nights
nascence of thoughts bringing internal frights
all my paths are dead I'm walking like a zombie
defunct is my soul but you don't want to see me
every hope of endurance appears to be fading away
cure is the death, tursting Satan to lead my way
guilty are your thoughts that left me dying alone
won't cast a tear as I'm drinking down this poison
it's indulging in my wounds, I'm feeling so healed..
spilling blood out, parting toxicity of your deed..
you never loved me..
ended me up in the battle of my norms..
but I'm still..still..
waiting for you..waiting to die in your arms..
No comments:
Post a Comment