Today I could see your trancing beauty
innocence of your face still haunts me
marooned emotions are corroding my face
And....
I was..was alive through my brutal sacrifice..
your presence made you so close to me
but your heart stayed far away from me
I couldn't express my true feelings
And....
I was..was alive through my brutal sacrifice..
I couldn't hide these tears in my eyes
I could shadow my feelings behind my lies
to obscure my love I opted this disguise
And....
I was..was alive through my brutal sacrifice..
once decided to tell what I feel for you
decided to show how much I love you
but saw you in his arms, tears I couldn't hide
And....
I was..was alive through my brutal sacrifice..
today was so euphoric, it was your marriage
but your deed left me walking on this carnage
letter in hand and bottle of poison near my feet
And..I thought..
I was alive through my brutal sacrifice..
You wrote....
"wanted to say you're more than a friend
afraid this friendship may come to an end
this defunct love I buried somewhere inside
And....
I was..was alive through my brutal sacrifice.."
dead was me when I read that sorrowed letter..
each bleeding word was pushing me in seether..
Now you are there but not looking at me..
You still don't want to feel me..
it was your destiny not to utter your core..
it was my mistake not to express my love..
talk to me..don't walk away..I'm so thirsty..
thirsty for your touch..drenching in a misery..
talk to me please..I'm yearning to chirst..
And here I say crying....
I will be alive through your brutal sacrifice..!!
No comments:
Post a Comment