Since the day I born, uprose like an eclipse
things I touched could never ever please
nemesis was me but why should I regret
it's my birthday today, let me celebrate..
each word of mine faded with no meaning
each dawn appeared like a black evening
darkness was me but why should I regret
it's my birthday today, let me celebrate..
lie in a need proved as a truth indeed
disguised world shadowed my sane creed
insane was me but why should I regret
it's my birthday today, let me celebrate..
hell was my fate, faith became the hell
pain gathered inside I just couldn't yell
silent was me but why should I regret
it's my birthday today, let me celebrate..
adherence of relations was always so unkind
their beggaries always caused the whirlwind
detached was me but why should I regret
it's my birthday today, let me celebrate..
emotions feted in the sorrowed carnival
soul is waiting for the ultimate revival
numb was me but why should I regret
it's my birthday today, let me celebrate..
love was just a dilemma I was a loser
life is just a cinema I'm a struggler
maimed was me but why should I regret
it's my birthday today, let me celebrate..
Today as I look back I can see the misery
gonna wash away my footprints so shortly
my deeds will be there to make them cry
my memories will be there to keep them alive
Sunset is me, but why should I regret
it's my birthday today, let me celebrate....
5 comments:
incredible buddy..simply fuckin incredible!!!
fantastic, very dark.....but gud now on i am fan of ur in case of dark poems..........gudluck.
cheers poohh
Awesome yaar......and the fact remains that birth has no cure.
dark is your pain, pitch to be precise
You should be forgiven for your vice
For fate played on you the evil dice
Turned a man like to a melting ice
Sir..that was simply awesome..thanks a lot..by all means :)..!!
But I guess, now I am matured enough as a poet..this was back in 2007..now, it's time to indite for 2009 birthday :)..
Post a Comment