Music was my life through out these years
notes were the cure for my obsessed smears
harmony was the answer for my loneliness
tunes luxuriated by the haunting darkness
when I used to hit the chord of the guitar
the electrifying sound used to heal my scar
when I used to hit the stick on the drums
the hollowing sound used to bring in asylums
even though she was in my life I was sorrowed
couldn't reconcile dying love that I hollowed
her postulates trying to part me from my music
words she uttered against me were so tragic
now she is not with me, she has departed
the way she preferred was sweet hearted
she chose to betray her life, her soul
she chose to give up on our sand-blind love
as I can see carving tears knifing my face
reminding me the matters that I displaced
they are shouting...."it wasn't her mistake
she needed your time but you gave a neglect
she was seeking for your loving presence
being with you for a while was her essence
but you were busy with you first love, your music
your tunes healed you but for her it wasn't a relief
when you used to hit the chord of the guitar
she was crying for you to embrace her in arms
when you used to hit the stick on the drums
she used to scream in pain for the brutal abysms"
the world is over for me she is now no more
it was my blame I left her alone, so broken
I loved her too, I love her still but she's gone away
I couldn't understand her, she just gave me away
Music was my life but it confounded me
notes are the cure but can't heal me
harmony is the answer for negligence
tunes luxuriated by this haunting curse
I will be keeping you alive here in my core
reason caused you to leave me, won't be anymore
I trusted..had faith..but my music killed you
farewell to my first love..
as this is the last song I'm writing in for you....!!
1 comment:
"An act of love that fails is just as much a part of the divine life as an act of love that succeeds, for love is measured by fullness, not by reception."
Post a Comment