Turn back and Look into my eyes
I'll show you your unkind lies
can you see there my brutal screams
and the slaughter of broken dreams
sorrowing for the pride you sold
you strayed with a reason untold
I trusted you more than my faith
Oh..this faith is waiting for the death
you left me bleeding here to cry alone
on their knees all my words are unspoken
loving you entirely was my only mistake
cursing you eternally is my defined fate
you promised me all sorts of sacrifice
but didn't foretell to uphold that promise
falling apart are sunsets together we spent
every sunrise introduces a divine heartache
I gave you the likening of a rose
but lancinating thorns you had to pose
bereaved are all my colors that you blackened
downed are my desires that you abandoned
now I don't have anything to ask for
I will be bleeding through this scar
I wanted love but now no need of sympathy
I'll crawl, I'll breathe, I'll endure this misery....
1 comment:
gud work...........ya u r right u dnt seem to b a poet but u r a great poet....lovely..keep writing
Post a Comment