A small little seed
just like a virgin infatuation
I buried it in my heart
and nurtured it with my affection
I wanted it to grow
I fed it with all of my emotions
winter tried to freeze,
rain tried to scatter
but I was there to shroud
my dispersed wings, became a shelter
one day it sprouted sweetly
a glance at the rose
that I wanted to see
it was looking so fascinating
dark was its captivating beauty
red was the obsessing color
that was bleeding through me
the bud became a flower
whenever I felt alone it healed me
I was tired of world's denial
but the rose fortified my core
once I was feeling the rose
it pierced the thorn into my soul
I was bleeding brutally
pain was bitter, the rose was smiling
it filled me up with an agony
blood on that rose, I kept on pouring
it was enjoying the moment
seemed like it was thirsty for my blood
sick of that smile I inflamed
ashes remained and rose was burnt
tears quenched the fire within
felt satisfied as there was no red
I parented but it just gave away desires
the feelings were lying right dead
thought it will be a rescuer for me
but it turned its back
the end of all was a defunct me
but when I remind the rose I cry
my heart yearns to kill that fear
memories ask to kill them forever
a rose was my love.......
and a thorn was a betrayal from her......
No comments:
Post a Comment