Tuesday, December 4, 2007

God That Failed....


When I see them praising you I smile
when I see them worshiping you I grieve
following you is like an oasis that fades
and you are nothing but a god that failed....

bow down, see how the insects are crawling
killing each other, their wounds are bleeding
definition of your peace is wrongly spelled
and you are nothing but a god that failed....

you have created us with so much of love
you have given us the dead world to rove
pain we feel inside is waiting to be yelled
and you are nothing but a god that failed....

we didn't want to be one of your creations
why did you fill our life with cruel emotions
our feelings were fallible, we had been nailed
and you are nothing but a god that failed....

your love caused your kids to face an anthrax
lust is the only thing that will last till climax
remnant were tears when betrayals assailed
and you are nothing but a god that failed....

you wrote your drama on destiny's slates
string in your hand we are just puppets
journey of life is appearing to be derailed
and you are nothing but a god that failed....

the world you created is the victim of greed
brotherhood is crying and humanity is sordid
play the game, one dead another born to be dead
and you are nothing but a god that failed....

carnage of sorrows, award for you as a creator
so tell me why should I worship you as a master
what I have gained is a dying soul so curtailed
and for me....you are nothing but a god that failed....!!!!

No comments: