Sunday, December 30, 2007

A Sorrowed Departure..

Time ticking away, hours to go to say good bye
inditing history for you with tear drop in my eye
confession of what I have done, what you have given
a sorrowed departure for me as I'm the year 2007

I brought in something new for you with me
but the things you did were a grieved travesty
ferocity in your blood humanity you abandoned
a sorrowed departure for me as I'm the year 2007

you greed, your hunger for the territory killed many
they were your brothers, they were living peacefully
rest wildly in the arms of hate you can't be awaken
a sorrowed departure for me as I'm a year 2007

the game of love and lust, lust is the winner in the end
women were getting raped, children were getting killed
your beautiful world fractioned with bloody caste and religion
a sorrowed departure for me as I'm the year 2007

politics is a shit you have created for your own sake
money ruled everywhere, your equality was just a fake
rich sleeping in a golden dust, poor is still forsaken
a sorrowed departure for me as I'm the year 2007

I tried to give you all the best things that I had
but I couldn't make you prejudiced people glad
you wanted to be like this and you will carry on
you will regret for the worst and you will mourn
realize what you have done, get over your mistakes
time window is ready I'm counting my last few breathes
waiting for the fade my last wish says you will be blessed
a sorrowed departure for me and I'm waiting for 2008

1 comment:

Railway News Express said...

very realistic and very touchy darling..............this the face of every date...by the way welcome 2008