Seizing you in arms, they were feeling your warm breath
they were kissing your red lips, they were kissing your pine neck
twisting them hard, they were sucking juice of your nipple
they were playing with your body, they were licking your navel
you were trying to escape, you were racking up their chests
but blinded they, started enjoying the softness of your breasts
they didn't hear your screams, they were penetrating you hard
they raped you brutally, your virginity decayed in the junkyard
they all were gone laughing, they enjoyed the feel of your body
blood on the lips, scars on the beauty, you were lying in a misery
seeing you like this I was shattered, you wanted to be on my laps
wiping your tears I was regretting for the pride that has collapsed
but I was the one at fault, your existence wasn't your mistake
I was the one who gave you birth, you were a creation of the poet
one dark night I indulged in you, you were my seldom art
all my feelings, all my emotions I embedded in your parts
I didn't want to expose you, but thought they will appreciate
but I was wrong, they thrust me and portrayed this torment
now it's difficult to see you in pain, mourning for redemption
your letters scattered, words disappeared, meaning is an agitation
now come to me my poem, my prowess, you don't belong to them
couldn't save you from those demons, I'm repenting in my mayhem
bleed..yell..grieve..yearn..
but please forgive me for what I have given..
die here in my bosom..breathe for the last time..
but forever just be mine..!!
No comments:
Post a Comment