Saturday, December 29, 2007

Soldier's Demise..



These guys are fighting for their pride
agony inside of them is difficult to hide
this is a war, a battle field, a cosmos of terror
I'm also one of them, I'm also a soldier
but as I'm sitting here I can see them dying
there is no place for fear it's a battle of lasting
is this really necessary a question in my mind
duped by politics, we have been driven blind
leaders of a nation, no..they are blood suckers
greed and their fake ego pulling in these disasters
enemy in front of me is also a human being
when I shoot him, someone will be there outcrying
why do we have to go for this sort of annihilation
we are soldiers, here for peace, not for an invasion
someday they will realize outcome of the war
defunct humanity will be wounded by a brutal scar
don't know why my mother is appearing in front of me
I promised I'll come back, she must be waiting for me
hearing these war news, she must be praying for me
no answer for her tears when she will find me in cemetery
because end is near, I'm waiting for my sweet death
as I can't find any cure for this bullet in my head
my last breath is pleading, please stop these false ethics
peace is the only way to live..war is a bloody nemesis..!!

No comments: