Tear drops fall as I'm having my dose
this shouldn't be the path that I chose
past is regretting for the mistakes I made
future is crying as my dreams gonna be dead
simple were the thoughts when I was a kid
teenage haunted my feelings to make them sordid
lust was everywhere when I was in adolescence
thirst was in my senses, it killed my innocence
to enjoy the sexuality, elected a wrong substitute
no place for the shame when I slept with a prostitute
that night was so awesome I cracked my virginity
cuddling her curves I just fucked my dignity
days passed by and I couldn't forget that night
but ended up with a blood test that left me in plight
the last chapter of my life titled as "HIV Positive"
penalization of coition, my senses are no more active
nothing more to demand, waiting for the bosom of death
my mistake was a part of my life, but life betrayed my faith
I won't cry for what I have done, but I will outcry..
I will outcry for the people who say a truthful lie
they say people like me are friends, we are not alone
but those awful looks say, in this battle we have come undone
they think we are evildoer, we are a shame to this society
they think we are sapheads, we are a crude of this misery
why should we face that..??..why to call it as a sin..??
can anyone have a glance inside to find the demon unseen..??
it was in me, it's in you,
I just happened to reveal..You just happened to conceal..!!
I won't be here anymore, but I want them to change their thinking
I'm one of them, I also have the right to taste this living
few more days to go, then the curtain will fall forever
but are they ready..??..
there are still infinite moments for us to cheer together..!!
[[These are the feelings of a man having HIV and people around him are giving him nothing but an ignorance which he doesn't want..he still wants to live his life and he seeks for the response from others..!!]]
No comments:
Post a Comment