Today she came to me, presented me the chocolates
I thanked, there was a never seen smile on my face
I opened the card that she carried along with
I was surprised to see the message she wrote in it
she wished me a happy new year, a year 2008
she asked me to separate myself from my hate
I crumbled, she asked a thing that I couldn't gratify
there was no answer with me, I couldn't tell her why
how can I tell her..
since my birth I have been wounded, still bleeding
lived like a subsister on a ship that was sinking
how can I tell her..
I tried to give the best to them, they turned their back
never cared for what I felt, they just always backstabbed
how can I tell her..
I have been loved but never blessed with the cloud nine
contexts killed the screwing love that was never mine
how can I tell her..
dead cyclorama made this hate coursing through my blood
hate for the love, for the creator, for this whole world,
but how can I tell her..today...yes..
she gave a strength to the happiness hiding inside of me
a rose that was starting to renew in this environs of misery
but they came, inflamed the rose, left behind the ardent ash
they made me realize, to this world I'm just tormented trash
a thought, people like her make this world so graceful..
a reality, people like them make this world so awful..
the same old me, tired, deceived, ready to live with my hate..
a fake smile, wishing her a happy new year, a year 2008..!!
No comments:
Post a Comment