Saturday, January 26, 2008

In Your Arms..


Today..can I cry in your arms..??
I'm so tired of fighting these storms
battles I chose at every stage of my life
but I had to lose even though I was right
felicity betrayed me the day I faced cradle
sorrow is an answer for unanswered riddle
my words imparted my true feelings
but they rendered the wrong meanings
I thought her love can bring in redemption
but her deeds brought in a rage of exaction
I thought I really have friends by my side
but their thoughts always decayed my pride
I have always lived like the anathema
burnt in the flames of crucified dilemma
I was alone, no one liked my presence
for this society I was a caustic substance
mistake is the love that you have yielded
fake is the world that you have created
many creatures go through this living hell
oh god..yes..your creation..I'm one of them
don't wipe out these tears, let them flow..
this is a pain inside of me, please let me show..
Oh god..it's so good to be here in your arms..
I had denied the life..now let me feel these charms..

No comments: