Why should I pretend that I love you
why should I say that I care for you
I can never be a liar in my perception
I can't be your grieved misconception
there was a time..
when I carved your name on this heart
you were there to save me when I was lost
night dreamt you, aurora started with you,
my lucent star was you, the only one I knew
now this is a time..
I cut down my heart to erase your name
I mislaid myself to hide from your blame
night brings in incubus, aurora paints blood
star lost in a darkness, crying for a pride I sold
don't cry, don't wonder what went deserted
remind your sins, the deeds of your regrets
you asked me to do whatever you wanted
I tried my best to live, but in the end I failed
I failed because your dustups killed my existence
palisade of your terms caged me in an annoyance
gone are the hopes, I have been brutally bastardized
lost is what we have had, lost is the beautiful paradise
your name on this paper, burning it for the last time
ashes of the memories will act as a drop of cyanide
I know..it will kill me in no time..but it's much better..
I will prefer this demise but won't accept to be together..
No..I won't accept to be together..
No comments:
Post a Comment