In front of me, she was crying today
mourning for the "love" that she faded away
she was pleading for the things we lost
in her tears I could see our bruised past
it was all wrong when our hearts met
our bright future we witnessed with sunsets
word "love"..was incorrectly written for us
affections cloaked as love, was just an illusion
her coercing words were occulting my feelings
being tied to her terms, made me lost within
she wanted me to be a man of her perception
I was losing my grip..it was paling my existence
so called "love"..I was carrying this burden alone
I turned back..the only way I could have owned
now she was saying she realized her own mistake
but those memories brought in a bitter torment
now she came back to me to show her regret
but hate was the only answer for her postulate
I yelled at her all the agony inside of my heart
leave me here, asking her not to follow my path
I had nothing to say except....
I killed my past, everything I buried somewhere
this present is better, I whelmed my nightmare
no need to be here, get lost, no need of pursuing
now I have new friends, new life and a new beginning
I don't need you, don't want you standing by my side..
this is my new world and I'm happy that deep inside....!!
[[Original Date: 20 January, 2008..!!]]
16 comments:
that was really dark. heartbroken eh?
Thanks a lot..Xorkes..!!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Perfume, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://perfumes-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
hey mate....u are a born genious...gr8 work as always...u r rocking man
DARK but gud
I BOW DOWN...in courtesy..
May u have all the success you seek for in life..
:)
Wonderful writing.Of course the inspiration might have been something really bad.That dosen't matter.What resulted was superb.i can hear words shattering like glass..riting is like burning oneself and becoming light.You wrote when it was dark..we read read this because you gave us light...
thanks buddy
never stop writing
me too blog.
do visit.
bye.
@Shruti..!!
Hey dear..thanks a lot from the core..!!
@Man In Painting..!!
Hey mate..thanks a lot..those were kind comments..I will see your blog soon either..!!
kinda bitter...
but nobody promised truth to be a sweet recipe :p
Thanks a lot dear for the read and comments..!!
Hi ,
I was reading ur blog posts and found some of them to be wow.. u write well.. Why don't you popularize it more.. ur posts on ur blog ‘Poet of Evanescent Metaphors..!!’ took my particular attention as some of them are interesting topics of mine too;
BTW I help out some ex-IIMA guys who with another batch mate run www.rambhai.com where you can post links to your most loved blog-posts. Rambhai was the chaiwala at IIMA and it is a site where users can themselves share links to blog posts etc and other can find and vote on them. The best make it to the homepage!
This way you can reach out to rambhai readers some of whom could become your ardent fans.. who knows.. :)
Cheers,
When the present brings a new fragrance, the past only floats somewhere in the air.
Thanks a lot Priya for the read and comments..yes, you said the truth as well..!!
Thankyou for reading my blog...
I loved the way you ended the poem and left the reader wondering...Kudos!
who'r u to call me great?what do u understand??if im great....ur d genius!!!
sorry,i totally forgot to tell u my takes on this poem.its like sweet,tangy poison.bravo!!
Post a Comment