Memories of you, a sad era of my life
all those moments are dedicated to plight
I don't want to mourn for your absence
I lost all my tears in a haunting darkness
Memories of you, just a nail in my head
it pains, when I recall what you have said
you never used your words with a meaning
the impact they had on me..can't be defining
Memories of you, a sweet sip of an acid
as it goes down..burns me from the inside
elected to battle your pathetic thinkings
lost in the end..to drink down my believings
Memories of you, an open door of serene grave
defeated by you, I'm ghosted by your name
you disabled my emotions..you dissevered
cruel image of you..I want to erase it forever
Memories of you, tortured me a lot till now..
it's time for me to bury all of them somehow..
there will be a new sunrise..waiting for me..
I'll wake up again..I'll come out of my cemetery..
the black color of your curse will be gone soon..
this desert of broken heart will feel the monsoon..
No comments:
Post a Comment