Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Failed Words..



She said, wash away all of your nemesis
break the barrier of rigorous memories
she said, erase the fake smile on your face
open up your heart, accept the endowed grace

I smiled, looked into her eyes, that deep inside
a glimpse of her sadness that she tried to hide
every single night tastes sweetness of her tears
days indite poetry of her love..love that she cares

roaming in autumn, she is waiting for the spring
thirsty for raindrops, to quench the fire within
darkness around her, but she's walking with a trust
trust..broken..holding on to desires, lying so defunct

yes..she still loves him, her core still cries
a wounded truth bleeds through her eyes
truth utters...."They don't mean to be together.."
but she utters.."I will be loving him forever.."

without his touch her heart feels the emptiness
no one to bosom when assailed by the loneliness
the pain she is going through is not so different
the tear she casts and fear I see in my ailment

my world is dead, senses have become stone cold
but she says she seeks a real smile in a real world
this is her will giving her strength to smile
I'm not that strong, destined to drink turmoil

her words said so many things, but they failed
I can't erase my memories, my life has been nailed
her sayings reincarnated feeling of my intellect
one heart seeking for the life, another waiting for the death....

No comments: