Yes today....
they say I'm pathetic
a heaven-sent tormented gift
they say I'm a bloody saphead
a disgrace for the world they madethey say I'm pathetic
a heaven-sent tormented gift
they say I'm a bloody saphead
my words lack meaning for them
I'm a loser in their useless game
I'm a loser in their useless game
whatever I do it's just like a sin
deeds of mine..they want to confine
deeds of mine..they want to confine
they look at me as I'm an arrogant
I feel..in their life I'm so insignificantBut what about yesterday..
they forgot the days when I was there
to support them in their bitter glare
they wanted my help and I was there
I had nothing but their sorrows to share
"always be by our side", I said I will be there
they forget their words..now I'm a nightmare
why..why..why and why..
just because I can't stand their intellection
I'm an obstacle to their bloody prosecution
they say they are right and I'm so wrong
but I know I'm correct..I don't fuck around
one day they will realize what they were
they will stand with the label.."motherfucker"
I hate them for what they are doing now
lost the past..I want to scream it out loud
forget all..my affections I don't want to lend
go to hell..this is the final way to wend
shut your mouth..don't call me your friend
a new beginning..which just can't have an end..!!
[[I don't know why I wrote this..may be a realism that I have been continuously tortured by the fact that people around me really don't like me at all..though I had supported them in their bitter times..anyways this is a world..this is a journey and this is how I'm gonna locomote..!!]]
No comments:
Post a Comment