Rise of the same old nightfall,
moonlight still piercing my soul,
they all think I'm alone
but how can I be, you're here,
shadowed by the moon
your tears are glowing in pain,
I can see all of them
they are uttering my name,
the wind is so aplomb
making you shudder in a gloom,
wasn't it felt the same
when you indulged in my core,
touch the air
it's having my alive breaths,
ingest them all,
and try to feel my presence,
say the words you said before
just once I want to listen to them,
the promise of being together
I just want to live over the same,
why did you leave me,
why did you break that promise,
life wasn't that brutal to you
you chose the bosom of demise,
scream it loudly,
say that you are not dead,
you are just sleeping for a while
soon you gonna be awake,
night is departing,
world is waiting to see me crawl,
but this day is gonna die soon
and I will be cosseting in the nightfall,
I will be with you again
on the grave, grieving for our destiny,
but you won't be with me anymore..
and that's the sorrowed reality..!!
No comments:
Post a Comment