Why I am
so alone in this dead world
why I am
a chronicle that remained untold
why I am
a river that can't quench the thirst
why I am
a cactus standing in this dying desert
why I am
an adoring beauty of the eclipsed sun
why I am
a mortal fighting hard to come undone
why I am
the last spell of the lamentable funeral
why I am
a smiling joker in this grieved carnival
why I am
a disabled puppet in your drama
why I am
a sorrowed part of the mazed dilemma
Oh god tell me why..I need an answer
don't lie to me...please don't be a pretender
I don't know what you wrote in my destiny
but my fate is the symbol of replete nullity
nemesis is in my soul, smile is my disguise
hate in my blood, sadness is my paradise
I'm tired now..need to betray myself..
quitting your world..just for my own sake..
No comments:
Post a Comment