Thursday, March 18, 2010

Date with a Death..!!


Twilight on that horizon
Never seemed so everlasting
Crimson shades of sky
Have never been so surprising
I always dreamt of her
But today she came with a bliss
And this soul trembled
As she kissed my bleeding lips

Intervention of darkness
Environs turned Gothic
Woodsy violin symphonized
Senses turned romantic
Deepness of her carmine eyes
Demanded my surrender
Constraints of her arms
A warmth in a frigid winter

Chivalric euphony in a gloom
Sadness danced on barbaric floor 
Jaded feet refused to give up
Madness overwhelmed on a gothic shore
Solace, illumed on her skin
Tainted life was a bitter whore..
Silvern moon enchanted a spell
Waiting for us, graveyard's open door

Distance of a few steps, we crawled
I dwelt my soul in eldritch cemetery
A glow of tear drop on her face
Sunrise embroiled her back to infinity
A faded vision, her disappearance
She's my love, my supernal destination
I craved for her touch, though I was alive
"A Death" her name, she longed to be mine

Hated by all, she was destined to kill
Cursed by all, I acted against their will
Affections she needed, but loved by no one
"A Death" I needed, a taste of sweet poison
Tonight she will come again in whites
To embrace a life that I have sacrificed
Personification of love in a moonlit dements
Bleeding out a curse in a surround of ravens
This Goth will rise high to rewrite his fate
To celebrate an eternal "Date with a Death"..!!
This Goth will emerge through the evanescence
To celebrate an eternal "Date with a Death"..!!

2 comments:

LyssAbyss said...

beautiful...i like the surreal cynicism!

Sushant said...

Thanks a lot LyssAbyss for the appreciation..!!