Saturday, February 20, 2010

A Rebirth..

I couldn't crawl with it..
I quit..yes, I did forfeit..
It was a hell..a burden..
I left "The Love" on that turn..
Happy, really I was..
Living without a cause..
Darkness my divine friend..
Nothingness till the end..
that four letter word..
never entered my world..
Years passed by..
Hiding behind a lie..
But now..
no more I fear the light..
a desire that ignites..
a shining path to walk on..
a hope to touch the horizon..
Alone I cannot withstand..
Will someone hold my hand..??
Rebirth of feelings
Death of sufferings
Heart's asking for forgiveness
Soul's seeking for eternal embrace
I tried to hide
But It found me once again..
It gives only hurt
But now I need this pain..
Anymore, I cannot run away..
Still there's so much to give away..
As it will..yes, it will
always be a part of me..
A curse.."The Love"..
still lives inside of me..
A bliss.."The Love"
still breathes inside of me..

No comments: