Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Wounded Prayer

Another chapter is closed,
As she waved her last goodbyes
Smile was on my face but
She couldn’t notice my moist eyes
Another game I have lost
Destiny was winner all over again
A friend that flowered my life
Now, left me in a seether of pain.

First sight of her angelic smile and
This Gothic Poet lost rhymes of dark words
Now, I am bleeding unwillingly
“Last two months” I see in a riverbed of blood
Time went past so silently
Why my heart started pounding for her
Drowning deep in those brown eyes
Why I couldn’t express what I felt for her

Is it because of the Goth Within?
Who never got what it always wished for
Or is it because she was already in love
With someone special her tears ever fall for
Difficult it is to bury feelings
In the darkness, damning this wounded heart
Sometimes you let your love go
Retaining relation is better than falling apart

But how can I control freaking thoughts
Moments we shared are poisoning my breathes
Solace is an embrace of her arms
Love shall be defeated when I put myself to rest
Inner voice asked me to keep the hopes
And my intellects say it’s not going to happen
She is not going to be mine as it seems
I fall forevermore if it’s not destined in heaven

Intoxication of curse crawls in my veins
Relation I love the most is doomed to deflower
Had enough of these bruising four letters
Forever I dawn myself with a pain in my core
Now, She is back in her own world
Unaware of me suffering badly with disease
Happiness is what I no more seek
let her love be hers I am imploring to Christ
let her love be hers I am imploring to Christ

4 comments:

Unknown said...

If an heart-break can put you on the path of Christ. Then I pray, you have heart-breaks all your life....
:)

Sush, you words bare your soul!

was a nice read.

Sushant said...

Haha..thanks a lot sir for a unique appreciation..!!
And there is more to come from me this time around :)..!!

LyssAbyss said...

You take words and break them like fallen twigs!bless u...

Sushant said...

Thanks a lot LyssAbyss for your kind words..!!