Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Heart's Ache..



Open your eyes..why aren't you pounding..??
hear my voices..why aren't you answering..??
without you my dear..how can I prolong..??
don't fade away..this is "ME"..where you belong..

tantalize me for your pain..blame me for sufferings..
needle me for these scars..punish me for my sins..
you hid your tears..when I rained down my hate
I fed you my regret..but you never shed an accent

you pounded hard..
when she said "I love you.."..a creeping curse
when she kissed my frozen lips..a dying adolescence
when she said "will be yours forever.."..pseudo words
when she set a sunrise of my love..metaphysical concords

you pounded hard..
when she said "I hate you.."..a silent denial
when she gifted a sweet betrayal..a rising funeral
when she said "you mean nothing.."..a hatred mercy
when she dawned a sunset of my love..a defined destiny

I cursed..I damned you for the birth of these emotions..
I refused to hear you beat, I was living in a dead silence
but you never gave up..you lumbered with the grieved smiles
then why did you halt now..??..get up and look into my eyes..
can't you see the new hope..??..the avidity to go back to life..
can't you see the sunset of moon..??..the evanescence of night..
don't leave me alone when I want to feel the felicitous era
a new beginning..when I want to distort sorrowed panorama
please come back..
breathe in my breaths..drink down my blood..
Oh my heart..don't deceive me..
now don't deny the new life that "WE" can hold.....

No comments: