Thursday, February 28, 2008

Pencil..

The same old pencil, outset of my new verse
lacuna on theme, she refused to spell my words
she marooned..she never seen so paralyzed
a bitter surprise..when she mournfully verbalized..

many nights..just to be with you..I was awake
to carve your sadness..to indite your torment
painted your blood on paper..I listened to your heart
I grieved for your feelings..I bled with your thoughts

Me..
haunted by your touch..frisson of a blessing hold
dissolved in your tears..molded your defunct words
coursed your pain through myself..to form a sour literature
pounded this wooden heart for you..my forever endeavor

you..
clouded me with a darkness of your insanity
sharpened me with your sorrowed felicity
kindled me in the flame of plenteous mayhem
reddened me with every letter of your poem

Oh Sush, why have you locked up in a dismal place
break the chains..raise your hand..grab the solace
I'm tired of your black words..I won't be there..
but once..I want your words to smile..to glare..
I want them to envision the flora beyond the dark
I want them to taste the redolence of your heart
there is a beautiful world beyond your misery
for me..can you give up on your dark poetry..??
so let me engross your thoughts for the last time..
bleed today..I will rouge your poem with a dark rhyme

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!