Sunday, February 24, 2008

Eternal Annihilation..


Look at me, my dear misapprehension
why did I fall for you..??..why did I choose you..??
I was dimmed by a spell of your bewitching beauty
your grin and the fake paroles that you verbalized..
could not read your psyche and malice intentions
became an obtuse to a paramnesia of your thoughts
what was my outlook..a sweet rose..in my little flora
but you ended me up in the land of piercing thorns
I raised my hands to hold the slivered lunation
you hit the last dart of the shovel to dig my grave
you made me..
a fallen leaf..dragged to the end of tolerance
a river of blood..flowing through a snow-field
a sunrise of the gloaming when Satan awakes
a sunset of the dayspring when moon kills itself
you stabbed me and held off for a bitter kill
you enjoyed me getting evanesced every moment
but now no more..it's time for me to retort
whatever you gave me..I am going to bleed it out
drink this poison..does it taste sweet ha..??..tell me..
isn't it celestial..??..isn't it eternal..??..isn't it seraphic..??
your eyes turning dead red..you are perishing..
your skin turning deep blue..you are dying..
how does it feel to endure this pain..the way I did..
you will be gone forever..a cure for your paranoid..
die with the immortal peace my dear love..
don't struggle any more..over is this strife..!!
my existence will be gone with you..
because you have been christened as My Life..!!

No comments: