Thursday, February 21, 2008

Last Customer..!!



I was only 12 when I lost my parents
alcohol addicted uncle sold me for Rs. 500
they welcomed me in the red-light district
and I was only 14 when I got stripped

fear assailed..when they locked me with him
a naked beast I witnessed for the first time
they say it's painful to lose the virginity
but I was numb when he drilled me wildly

my age, my tears, he spoilt and he wandered
he paid for that, he was my first customer
since then I was a material to be used and thrown
black were days, nights were a nebulizer of semen

once he came in life and slake my burning soul
he spent the night but there's a sign of an affection
he failed in love, he was a dupe of his loneliness
he wasn't like other beasts, there was no vehemence

he came often, among the girls he used to choose me
he used to share the chapters of his sorrowed story
once this wounded heart expressed what it conceived
but my love faded away when I heard what he revealed

his hatred words broke apart my disgraced attitude
he said "move bitch..you are nothing but a prostitute.."
never seen him again, this love still flames for him
who was at fault..me or my heart that pounded for him
or this mankind..labeled me a whore that satisfies thirst
of fucked up men, of this society, of this greedy world
don't I have a right to feel the love, to live my emotions
don't I have a freedom to be here as another human
my feelings..shaded by the intercourse of "his nights"..
now I utter my final words with a taste of this cyanide..
"Another beast spoilt me and wandered..he did wander..
yes..he..my life..my soul..was my last customer..!!"

No comments: