My sweet life..shattered in a glare
when I saw you standing right there
tear drops hanging on to the scary eyelids
scars on the body rupturing dead cosmids
your wild screams are ghosting me
your hollowed eyes I'm afraid to see
your face is dusted, wounds are bleeding
your life is over but still you are breathing
I raped you wildly, your viginity I craved
with these hands I buried you in that grave
I remember you were crying, screaming in pain
lust in mind, I wrapped you in a cluster of taint
desire for revenge brought you out of the coffin
you want to punish me for my mistaken sin
then come and kill me as there is no escape
nail me, damn me, just recall the way I raped
I won't complain for my flesh in your closet
I have already faced misery for a sin I committed
tired of medicines, this cancer, christ took your revenge
pour down my sordid blood and feel the heaven
No comments:
Post a Comment