Monday, February 4, 2008

Night of Riots..


I still remember the day when they all came
they held me tightly and they brutally assailed
they grabbed my throat wildly, they were choking
I was screaming loudly but unable to do anything

they all were infected, their intentions were malice
my sister was pleading, her virginity she had to sacrifice
they backstabbed my father, he tried to rescue me
they shot my mother, shattered the trust she put in me

I could see their blood, could hear them screaming in pain
I wanted to run and save them but I had been chained
my family gone with blink of an eye, they fired my home
they knifed me, they wounded me, they left me to die alone

somehow endured that incident to recall all these memories
how could I forget the night of the riots, night of the tragedies
humanity had been raped, our society fell apart into pieces
hindu, muslim all got killed and the god remained so helpless

politicians..who was responsible for those black nights..??
or brainsick people following them with a blindfolded sights
I lost everything, remanent was me, ash after the burning fire
rage of the revenge is pounding but how can I be a slayer..??

storm is long back over but can we look back into the past
our loved ones, our relations, our future..all we have lost
lost all in that night..I will be living with a sorrowed morbidity..
scar of the religious riots will remain on the face of this humanity..




No comments: