Indulge in my core, I will tell you
what you did and how much I hate you
it was not a love, it was a compromise
affections that grown up behind a disguise
your beauty, I was blinded by your presence
your posture, I was sinking in a decadence
your words, fake star in the darker night
your sanity, darkness in the heart of a bright
dead emotions, sorrowed life, a haunted past
soul still mourns for a relation that couldn't last
my heart was so fragile just like a sheer glass
it's broken now, pieces all over and I'm a carcass
one piece, good enough to put the hole in my head
blood flows freely, on my lips, poisonous it tastes
one piece, good enough to cut my desiccated skin
insects crawling beneath, eating up my dead sin
my sin..to care for you..to feel you..to love you
my failure..broken trust..when betrayed by you
my destiny..ruined by love and a mistake I made
my reality..a smile and the sweet bosom of death
No comments:
Post a Comment