My life..hindered, I never wished to be born
I never expected destiny to be so stubborn
whatever I asked..I always failed to get
heart filled up with a constant hate and regret
my heart..a piquant ocean of the betrayals
I was sinking in the darkness of the survivals
never been so numb, never been so dead
casting tears for a love that I never felt
my love..a falling star, hesitant to get burnt
not meant for the sky, not meant for the earth
cried when it wished to, died when destined to
pain is a consequence..ended the storms of deja vu
pain bleeds..that deep inside of my heart
every second after second falling me apart
painting of sorrows is my destiny's art
let me bury the mistakes I birthed in the past
this is a day..the new will runs through my vein
a will to live, a will to fly high in the endless sky
let me kill the memories, let me kill the curse
let me get free, let me sing my supernal verse
with new fascinates of the grace, with new hopes aside
darkness of the past will be gone..in this new sunrise
No comments:
Post a Comment