Saturday, February 23, 2008

Dying Terrorist..

Don't blindfold me now, I wanna see the world
for the final time, before my demise gets the hold
you all hate me..then be here in front of me today
for the final time, before my last breathe fades away

let me utter, few words before the hangman proceeds
are you all willing to listen to the heart of a terrorist..??
this is the label I will be carrying even after my death
are you willing to know why terrorism became my fate..??

Kashmir..a heaven..me a kid..living only with my mother
year 1993..a fiery night..they came and brutally stabbed her
hiding in a cupboard I saw my mother calling out my name
she wanted to hug me, but I couldn't come out of that darkness

they all left smiling..but left behind the funeral of my future
flowing tears and hands painted with a blood of my mother
they all were Hindu..they were in love with their god Ram
price I had to pay for being a muslim is..to be an orphan

grown up with the hate in the heart, a revenge was my mean
lost in the hell of my past..I chose the path of being a mujahidin
became fearless..my love was my gun..madness got into the blood
executed an attack on your temple and killed your loved brothers..

bodies flown everywhere with a sudden blast of a dynamite..
my vengeance completed with that carnage..felt so satisfied...
no regret..no lament..no guilt..no torment..for what I have done
I lost my mother..you lost your brothers..all is fare and bygone

now their families will feel the same pain that I felt years ago
I wrote the darkness for them and they will live in the shadows
of a grieve, of a defunct brotherhood, of a sorrowed humanity..
they started..but now I have closed the last chapter of this story..

you hate me..you curse me..you all are waiting for me to cry..
no way..come on..hey hangman..move ahead and let me die..
my mother is waiting..she will finally hug me..she will smile..
resting on her lap..I will feel my endless sleep for a while..

No comments: