You all..don't stare at me, I'm not a nemesis
just like you, I'm a child of helpless christ
was it my mistake..?..was it my intent..??
he was blinded by luxuria..yes he raped..
a bastard..he was my father..he gave me a birth
my mother was a slave, she remained his slut
he fucked my mother..just for the sake of lust
he fucked me either..just to quench his thirst
he laughed..he filled my throat with his penis
he howled..he split my breasts with his penis
he screamed..he cut my vagina with his penis
he fucked..my virginity he cracked with his penis
my womanhood, self-esteem..he ruined them all
what he did....I just can't forget and forgive at all
no guilt in eyes and forcing for the one more take
yes I killed him..lying so silent..his pleasure is faded
hey world now tell me..wasn't it justified by me..??
what I did..wasn't it right..??..or am I still a guilty..??
no redemption for him as he fucked his own daughter..
no regret for me..as I killed my evildoer father..
as his soul departs one sweet message for him
lucifer will burn you, Satan will eat you for this sin
now be in a hell, catch the whores, lick their cunt..
ejaculate..again by your sperm..you will get a brutal hunt..
you fucker..you son of a bitch..oh hell..don't annoy..
get lost in the purgatory..just die..die..die..and die..
No comments:
Post a Comment