Once again..
you brought those roses
when the earth indulged in night's embrace
Once again..
the soft moonlight teased you
you cried for the nightmare that came true
Once again..
the infatuated wind fondled your body
you grieved for a drama written by the destiny
Once again..
your dead eyes were staring at me
sorrowed smile on my face..you couldn't see
Once again..
your falling tears shattered my zeal
this heart pounded so hard..you couldn't feel
Once again..
your words were prompting our past
I wanted to be in your arms..but I couldn't last
Once again..
your touch filled the hope inside
but couldn't set myself free..although I had tried
Once again..
you sat beside me till the dawn broke in
you had to go..there was an another world waiting
Once again..
you walked away from me..you were shadowed..
but still I will be waiting for the sweet tomorrow..
my core will be bleeding..my heart will be yearning..
but how can I tell you..I can't come out of this coffin..
No comments:
Post a Comment