Saturday, February 2, 2008

Hold My Last Breath..



Hold my hand, don't let me go..
I want to stay here forever with you..
I'm bleeding so badly from the inside..
my morbid scars are getting sorrowed..
the darkness is calling me to submerge..
ray of hope..penetrating through your ken..
I can see your face..getting blurred..
my eyes are refusing to see this world..
resting on your lap I can feel the nirvana..
flowing freely on my face are your tears..
I really don't want to leave you..but I have to..
now raven heart is calling me so clamorously..
stars are waiting for me right up there..
look up and choose my place amongst them..
I will always be there as your sparkling star..
bow down..kiss my lips with all of your emotions..
taking in your breath..let me sense all of your love..
but hold my last breath, don't let it fade away..
time is ticking, please let me be in your arms..
hold me tight, let me feel the life for the last time..

No comments: