I called her my mother..the purest entity on earth
never cared for her..the nemesis she owned for my birth..
in her last moments she was crying for what I became
to save her soul..I raised my hand..but no one was there..
I called him my father..a person who held me tight
in the storms of torments..in the decadence of plight..
a child in me watched him passed away in ironic tears
to hold him back..I raised my hand..but no one was there..
I called them my friends..they fed me in the poison
of their fictitious words..of their deadened illusions..
broken pieces of the shattered trust I had to gather
to seize my pride..I raised my hand..but no one was there..
I called her my love..golden residue of my dead emotion
eclipsed by her touch..rising high was my gothic sun..
death crept in with her sight..she was my darkest nightmare
to kill her presence..I raised my hand..but no one was there..
today I stopped for a while, before the end begins
looked back at what I have done, what I have achieved..
eyes could see only hollow, my hands remained empty
screams died in a silence..when sorrows swallowed me..
life was a sweet dream..I dreamt with recessed eyes
dwelt so sleepless in the darkness of ghosted nights..
always poured my soul with a rain of the black blood
to find myself..I raised my hand..
but no one was there..no one was there..
No comments:
Post a Comment