Saturday, April 26, 2008

Blurring Mentations..!!


Glass of wine in my hands..there lies her sweet image
something about her in this heart that I want to erase
cigar smoke painted the reflection of her intuitions
one sip to recall the denial she answered to my question

"will you be mine forever?"..was the everything I had to ask
blinded by her beauty..her mien..I couldn't control my heart
now it's regretting..it's broken..it's dying..for the words she said
never I can be the one..as she is in love with someone else

she captivates me with her blue eyes..those are eyeing his dreams
she poises me with her movements..those are sweetly falling for him
how can I see him fondling her body..??..he melting in her arms..
how can I see her breezing my emotions that she can't conform

Oh god..was it my fault to love her..?..then why should I suffer..?
love is the most beautiful thing you gifted..then why am I a beggar?
my soul will outcry for her touch..but she is not going to be mine..
all of her memories will be drowning inside this glass of wine..

to hide sorrows behind the mask..to bury her thoughts in my head
another puff to wipe off her image..one more sip to kindle her name
caging myself in this barroom..I won't be an eclispse to her anymore

I will pray for "them"..but till death will be mourning for her love

No comments: