Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Distanced.!!


Are you wondering how I'm?
please ask this broken heart
will you gather the shattered pieces?
will you be able to undo the crisis?
look at that piece it's still crying for you
it wants to touch you, wants to feel you
it will die in its sweet crumbled dream
will you halt? will you come back for him?
but why?..it was your choice to go away..
silvern moon witnessed you walking away
you left me alone to face another dying day
with tears rolling down fluxing in a gray
flesh was burning in the surroundings of fire
sleeping endlessly on the bed of ashen desires
my refuge was you now I'm wandering like a refugee
shelter is coffin's door and home is the cemetery
someday my core will ask for your hug for a while
will you unfold your arms wide and help me survive
no..you won't..you are numb to sense my soul
now I'm loving your hate..and hating my love
I will live alone in the field of crucified torment
I will crawl alone on my knees till my destined death
But I can't cover the distance that you have created..
No..I can't cover the distance that you have created..

No comments: