Friday, April 4, 2008

Renaissance..!!



Oh..you came back..with a defunct silence on your face
I was crawling alone..in the field of sulfurous grace..
now save me from these moments of joy and fake smiles
take me away from masked emotions..from the selfish lies..

sunrise seemed so beautiful..moon never been felt so pure..
alone in the felicity..my loneliness wandered for cure..
blood was red again..submissive affections I couldn't spill..
mute without a scream..lips were sealed by an artificial grin..


pen drank down all of the ink, papers colored blank..
drama remained incomplete..words gave up on their act..
ashen thoughts of misery..failed to penetrate my head..
couldn't web a poem..this shadowed phase felt like decades..

it was difficult to live without you oh my dear "darkness"
I had been destined to live in the embrace of happiness..
my pain stopped hurting me..sorrows lost their purpose..
my tears left their home..my eyes dried like a cold desert

now this won't be there as you are here..and I'm in tears again..
dawn of a new black sky..untamed blood roistering in my vein..
a renaissance of your child..I'm opening grieved door of casket..
dead words awaken..a new definition of the same old dark poet..
eternal death of happiness in this heart..he is a bloody deceiver..
don't leave me alone..bosom me in your arms and be mine forever..

No comments: